Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Daily monitoring the accuracy of standard costs
- Advising management to improve operational efficiency
- Revising/Maintaining product costing model
- Providing analysis on productivity, efficiency and other ad hoc analysis
- Involvement in regular budgeting/forecasting and requested reporting,
- Participating in other financial tasks when needed, e.g., financial statements, consolidation, taxation, etc.
- Supporting accounting processes to ensure compliance with state regulations in cooperation with external accounting company (Alumeco Service)
Due to the nature of the position, you will report to the Group Finance Manager and to the local Plant Manager.
As the ideal candidate, you should have strong experience in manufacturing-related cost controlling, SAP and international teamwork. You are very well organized with analytical, logical and structured mind-set. You are self-driven and focus on development, optimization and results. You are an ambitious and enthusiastic person who acts proactively. You have a good sense of humor and have a customer service minded and flexible approach to your tasks.
We also expect from the candidate:
- Fluency in Polish and English
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing cost controlling, including BOM/routing settings, overhead allocation, variance analysis, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting or similar
- Solid knowledge and experience in SAP
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and provide guidance
- Good understanding of financial accounting and IFRS reporting
You can expect:
- a full-time job with flexible working hours and options to work remotely
- a future oriented and fast developing industry
- a unique opportunity to participate in the further development of a successful, leading production unit in Bielany Wroclawskie, where the factory is located
- attractive benefits (MultiSport, LuxMed, benefits from Social Fund, group Life Insurance) and a salary matching your qualifications and experience
If the job matches your interest and qualifications, we will be pleased to receive your CV in English as soon as possible.