You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in administration area. Customer support/ customer service background in an international environment would be desirable.
- Fluent English, outstanding written and verbal communication skills. German reading skills would be a strong asset.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, are required. Experience in Learning Management and Workflow Tools would be an asset.
- High attention to detail is a key component we look for in this role, whilst being able to manage a high volume of smaller tasks and tight deadlines every day in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven capability of problem solving by being proactive.
- Ability to manage work autonomously and as a great team-player in a global-team to deliver pragmatic, high-quality results.
- Customer focused, consistently placing client and participant satisfaction as a top priority. The ability to listen effectively, add value and facilitate client interactions will lead to effective client relationship management and success in this role.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)