Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the logistics team (specialists, warehouse supervisors and warehouse operators)
- Motivating and developing your team to enhance high performance and on time deliveries
- Ensure corrective actions in case of delays or identified problems with products
- Ensure that work is carried out to the highest degree of safety, build and maintain a safe working environment within own function
- Develop employees and ensure they possess the right competencies
- Follow up the long-term strategy and transform it into short term activities and action plans
- Execute and report on agreed Logistics’ targets and KPIs
- Ensure registration in SAP according to internal guidelines
- Interact closely with production, quality, planning and procurement to optimize and drive performance
- Ensure effective internal logistics process and service for production and assembly departments
- Ensure compliance with local, national, and international laws and regulations at any time
- Manage customs clearance procedures internally and with authorities
- Work to reduce transportation costs as well as control and approve invoices relevant for the department
- Manage disposal of scrap and waste according to agreed procedures
- Provide input for investment and operational budgets within own area
- Lead and manage inventory processes, including stock count in the factory
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects realization
Due to the nature of the position, you will experience an alternating workday with both strategic and hands-on tasks in a development-oriented environment.
As the ideal candidate, you have a relevant education within logistics and management including customs topics combined with practical experience within logistic and shipment processes. Moreover, as an experienced manager, you empower your employees and create engagement and performance as a basis for a pleasant and dynamic working environment. You have a good sense of humor and have a service minded and flexible approach to your tasks.
We also expect from the candidate:
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Relevant education and experience within logistics and management
- Solid knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, incl. Excel and SAP or similar ERP system
- Proactive, self-driven, ambitious and result oriented attitude
- Good analytical skills and logical and structured mind-set
- A visible management style with a hands-on approach
You can expect:
- a full-time job in pleasant and well-organized working conditions
- a future oriented and fast developing industry
- a unique opportunity to participate in the development of a successful, leading production unit in Bielany Wroclawskie, where the factory is located
- attractive benefits (MultiSport, LuxMed, benefits from Social Fund, Group Life Insurance) and a salary matching your qualifications and experience.
If the job matches your interest and qualifications, we will be pleased to receive your CV in English as soon as possible.