- In cooperation with Marketing Intelligence Team provide analyses and recommendations aimed at preparing financial assumptions and forecasts for pricing and promotion activities in the AmRest KFC markets,
- Tracking and analysis of global trends / consumer insights to transform them into product / promo ideas and innovation initiatives in cooperation with Insight team,
- Tracking key measures such as product mix, pricing, margin to control costs and provide summary to the marketing team as part of regular brand reviews,
- Developing and managing pricing and promotion initiatives in cooperation with local marketing teams [AmRest KFC markets], on going update on project status and activities development,
- Insight-delivering analysis of all marketing activities, providing learnings and recommendations,
- Leverage available report (from internal and external resources) to deliver brand specific synthesis & recommendations,
- Creation and development of analytical and product performance tracking tools corresponding to current and future business needs.
Your skills & experience:
- Experience in a position related to analytics – min. 4 years,
- Experience as a Pricing Manager, Product Manager or Brand Manager
- Knowledge of English – C1,
- University / MA / MSc (preferably faculties related to economics, finance),
- Very good knowledge of Office package (Excel, PowerPoint),
- Very good communication skills,
- Independence, proactivity and good organization of work.
What we offer:
- Ambitious and independent tasks building valuable work experience,
- Stable employment based on an employment contract in a global organization,
- Benefit package and annual bonus depending on your competence and work results,
- Professional and personal development provided by valuable challenges and knowledge sharing culture,
- Zero boredom and dynamic environment with a unique atmosphere created by our Team.