Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide mature leadership in the given area of responsibility
- Motivate and develop the team to enhance high performance and increase ownership on the shop floor
- Day-to-day management of the production operators in cooperation with Supervisors
- Ensure employees possess the competences required at any time
- Provide compliance with safety, environmental procedures and work regulations
- Responsibility for efficient operations, required quality, delivery on time, productivity
- Ensure required capacity is available to meet customer demand
- Commit to the overall strategy and transform it into operational strategy and short-term activities
- Follow-up on budget, report KPI’s and related action plans
Due to the nature of the position, you will experience an alternating workday with both hands-on and strategic assignments. You will report directly to the Plant Manager.
As the ideal candidate, you are an experienced Manager who empower your employees, create engagement and performance as a basis for a pleasant and dynamic working environment. You are very well organized with analytical, logical and structured mind-set, set up targets for your organization and consequently deliver it. You are self-driven and focus on development, optimization and results.
You are an ambitious and enthusiastic person who acts proactively. You have a good sense of humor and have a customer service minded and flexible approach to your tasks.
We also expect from the candidate:
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Knowledge of metal manufacturing processes (aluminum and steel welding knowledge as a plus)
- Solid knowledge and experience in SAP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, incl. Excel
- Understanding of requirements of ISO norms: 9001, 14001, 45001
You can expect:
- a full-time job in pleasant and well-organized working conditions
- a future oriented and fast developing industry
- a unique opportunity to participate in the further development of a successful, leading production unit in Bielany Wroclawskie, where the factory is located
- attractive benefits (MultiSport, LuxMed, benefits from Social Fund, group Life Insurance) and a salary matching your qualifications and experience
If the job matches your interest and qualifications, we will be pleased to receive your CV in English as soon as possible.