This is us: You, me our colleagues and the work environment
- Friendly and collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Multiple opportunities supported by organization for personal and professional development.
- Hybrid model of working, individual work schedule
- Annual salary review
- Varieties of projects in which you may gain new skills, master currently possessed or share your expertise.
- Number of possible development paths – local, regional, global
- Modern and friendly workspace: modern campus with spacious parking lot, green areas and Medicover center onsite
- Well-being programs, active care webinars, yoga classes, psychological support and much more so you can surely feel taken good care of.
- Everyday use of practical English fueled by broad global cooperation with different Volvo entities
Who are you?
- Master degree in Finance and Accounting
- Excellent in spoken as well as written English
- Managerial experience (2 years minimum) combined with R2R expertise
- Strong people management skills with the ability to build teams and deliver continuous improvement using Lean methodology
- International experience is meriting
- Great communication skills with ability to deliver effective oral and written communications